Emergency tow service rate
|Kowloon||New Territories||HK Island|
Other fees and remarks:
- Jump-start/tyre change: Kowloon & New Territories HK$500; HK Island HK$550; Southern HK, The Peak & Lantau Island HK$600.
- Tunnel, bridge, ferry, entry and car park fees will be charged to customers.
- Exceptional car-tow scenarios: Operations involving a towing dolly, winching or dismantling parts will incur an additional fee of HK$200.
- Restricted areas of Lantau Island: Additional fee of HK$800. Other restricted areas: Additional fee of HK$350.
- Night-time service: Additional fee of HK$250 charged between 20:00 and 07:00.
- The service fee will be doubled during a No.8 typhoon signal, black or red rainstorm signal and Lunar New Year holidays (ie Lunar New Year’s Day and second and third days of Lunar New Year).
- If an order is cancelled after confirmation, half the service fee will be charged as an “idle” fee.
- Prices to be confirmed in the event of conditions such as car on a slope, car turned over or in an indoor car park (below 2.4m).
1O1O’s emergency towing service is provided by Auto Power Towing Co Ltd.
24-hour driving support hotline: 2816 1010